WARMLY WELCOME TO HONG DIEM TRAVEL COMPANY LIMITED
Address: 334 Phuc tan street, Hoan kiem District, Ha noi
Tel/Fax: +84 4 2700137 Email: email@example.com
Mobile: +84 914566605 Website: http://www.hongdiemtravel.com
15 Days - 14 nights Private tour
* We are pick you up at Noi bai airport by private car and take to Hanoi city centre. You check in hotel and a visit to the city by yourself. Overnight in Hanoi.
Date 02: – Hanoi - Hoa Lu- Tam Coc:
* We depart at 8:00 a.m. for Hoa Lu (Ninh Binh), enjoying the rural scenery along the road. After a visit to the old Hoa Lu citadel, in the afternoon, we will take a rowboat along the tiny canal among the ricefields to visit Tam Coc (Three Grottoes). Arriving back in Hanoi at 5:00 p.m. Overnight in Hanoi.
Date 03: Hanoi - Mai Chau:
* Departing at 8:00 a.m. we go by private car on a 2 hour trip along ricefields and mountain landscapes, to Mai Chau, a very quiet farming village of palafitte houses. You will have time to shop for handwoven cotton and silk fabrics, and to have lunch in a characteristic Thai palafitte house, before driving back to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Date 04: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay:
* We depart at 7:15 a.m. to Halong Bay, arriving at 11:00 a.m. for lunch. After lunch, we will take a boat trip (about 4hours), visiting THIEN CUNG & DAU GO caves. You will enjoy the extraordinary landscapes of Halong Bay with nearly 3000 small islands and wonderful examples of limestone. We will begin our return journey to Hanoi at 3:00 p.m., arriving at 6:30 p.m. Overnight in Hanoi.
Date 05: Hanoi – Perfume Pagoda
* We depart at 7:30 a.m.for a two-hour drive to Perfume Pagoda (75km). Enjoy a 1 1/2 hour boat trip on Yen (Swallow Bird) stream and a visit to Trinh temple. Then we climb for 2 hours up the mountain to visit the famous pagoda inside Grotto Huong Tich, known as “the most beautiful cave in Vietnam”, where people often come to pray for health, luck, etc. After lunch, we visit Thien Tru Pagoda, the holiest pagoda in the country and the surrounding scenery of this picturesque area. We will take another 1 1/2 hour boat trip back to the wharf. We will then proceed back to Hanoi, stopping along the way for a visit to Van Phuc, the traditional silk handicraft village, arriving in Hanoi at 7:00 p.m.
Date 06: A visit “in greater detail” of Hanoi.
* We will escort you to more of Hanoi than the usual “overview” of the city. In the evening you will experience the “Water Puppets Show” at the famous Hanoi Theater. Overnight in Hanoi.
Date 07: Hanoi and Da Nang
* Morning free for shopping. We will then take our car for going to Hanoi Airport, on time to check-in and take the flight vn 317 for Da Nang. Overnight in Da Nang.
Date 08: Da Nang - Hoi An - Da Nang
* Travel to and tour Hoi An for the entire day, returning in the late afternoon to Da Nang. Overnight in Da Nang.TUE 30.01: Siem Reap-HCMC
Date 09: Da Nang – Hue - Da Nang
* Travel to and tour Hué, returning in the afternoon to Da Nang. Overnight in Da Nang.
Date 10: Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
* We leave for the Da Nang airport for our flight VN321 to Ho Chi Minh City. Arrival in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and check-into hotel, followed by a self-arranged brief tour of Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Date 11: Ho Chi Minh City – Can Tho.
* Complete tour of Ho Chi Minh City. In the early afternoon, you will be picked up at hotel and will be transported to Can Tho. Overnight in Can Tho.
Date 12: Chau Doc
* We take a morning boat ride on the Mekong River to Cai Rang and the floating markets of Phong Dien, with its animated crowds of buyers and merchants, before carrying on to Chau Doc (120km) with a stop-over at Bang Lang Stork Sanctuary to view thousands of storks returning home at sunset. In the evening, we take a pedicab ride to Chua Xu Lady Temple. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Date 13: Chau Doc
* After breakfast at the hotel, we take 2 hour boat trip to see the floating houses with caged fish breeding; then we go to the village of Cham to see the Moslem pagoda. Afterwards we will visit the towel weaving artisans, and then onto the Lady of CHUA XU temple. We will be able to admire the Vietnam-Cambodia border from the top of Sam mountain and visit a stork sanctuary. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Date 14: Chau Doc – Ho Chi Minh City -
* We take another cruise on the Mekong River to learn about the feeding of catfish in their natural river habitat at floating houses. Afterwards we will visit Chau Giang Hamlet, home to coloured brocade woven by Cham Muslims. Transfer to Ho Chi Minh City and Overnight
Date15: Ho Chi Minh
* We take you to Tan son Nhat airport , our tourist guide say good bye with you at here, finish our program for 15 date discovery vietnam.
1, TOTAL PRICE: 1600 USD/Pax
(This price will be changed for the season and for the quantity of member on your group on the period when you booking, if you interesting with our service or have more requirement don't hesitate to contact us by Email on above.)
* Flights tickets from Ha noi to Da nang and from Da nang to Ho chi minh city
* Hotel 03&04 star all trip.
* English speaking guide, Entrance fees, gift from our company